Family Owned and Operated
Valor Systems, LLC. is family owned and operated in the great state of Oklahoma. With over 20 years of industry-leading construction experience and an ample background in the insurance field we ensure excellence with every client we meet. We are a progressive company built on respect, industry knowledge, and most of all integrity. Customers are most important to us. We listen to your goals and do everything we can to earn that trust and build a LASTING relationship.
All estimates are free and flexible according to materials and scheduling.
we offer Oklahoma a full service experience
We are happy to work with the residences, businesses and non-profits that are here in Oklahoma on all of their General...
Storm and Disaster Restoration
We have great love for our state, Oklahoma. Natural disasters are never expected and can turn your life around in an instant.
Siding is a wonderful choice for homeowners looking to reduce maintenance while increasing the energy efficiency of their homes.
Renovation | Interior/Exterior
Renovation can interrupt life and be stressful whether it is residential or commercial.
We love helping our customers see their dreams come to life regardless if the project is an addition to an existing home, a...
Gutters and downspouts play a crucial role in the overall maintenance of a household home or business location.
Storm season in Oklahoma is here. These are a few tips to makes sure your home or business is storm ready.
- Clean out gutters from any build up, blockage leaves or sticks that have accumulated over the season.
- Check your roof regularly to make sure it is good condition. Things to look for: loose tiles, holes, cracks or opening where water or debris can get in. Your roof can be damaged by hail, strong winds, loose tree limbs, water and other storm related debris.
- Trim any loose or low hanging tree limbs that are close to your home.
- Ensure your insurance is up to date and covers you for any potential storm or natural disaster related damages.
- Learn how to safely turn off your water, power and gas.
- Consider adding storm shutters to your windows.
- Make a plan - know where to go when the storm hits. Your home is not always the safest place. (Have a plan for your animals too)
- Put together a disaster kit - include items like a battery-operated radio, flashlights, a phone that is dependent on electricity, water, non perishable snacks and food and be sure your car has a full tank of gas.
A high performance system includes more than just shingles.
The system includes components such as decking, ventilation products, hip & ridge products, synthetic underlayment and even the final touches we put on the home by painting roof accessories for aesthetics.